blob: 824ae4eb53c66a47bfb8a15b3d07249b4fdcce3e (plain
ObjFW 0.1.1 -> 0.1.2, 15.01.2010
* Fix a bug in OFMutableArray's -[removeObject:] and
-[removeObjectIdenticalTo:] that could lead to not removing all
occurrences of the object from the array and to out of bounds reads.
* Change the URL in the framework plist to the homepage.
ObjFW 0.1 -> 0.1.1, 04.01.2010
* Fix a missing out of range check for -[removeNItems:atIndex:] that
allowed the programmer to specify too big ranges so it would crash
instead of throwing an exception.
* Fix missing calls to -[retain] and -[autorelease] when getting
objects from an OFArray or OFDictionary.
* Safer and more fault-tolerant way to remove objects from an
* Calling +[dealloc] throws an exception now. If someone really calls
[SomeClass dealloc], this should be punished and not ignored, as
this is a serious programmer error.
* -[readLineWithEncoding:] is more fault-tolerant now and does not
lose data when it stumbles upon invalid encoding. Instead, it allows
recalling with the correct encoding now.
ObjFW 0.1, 24.12.2009
+ Initial release